All Product in Saiheal Garden Lampang

Bamboo leaves that many people still do not know. Can be used to make tea to enhance the flavor of another type of medicinal plant which can be considered. Even if used to make tea leaves, but still the aroma of bamboo leaves including the taste of sipping tea in the morning. Will it be brewed and put in the refrigerator? Drinking as a cold drink can be refreshing as well. The many benefits of bamboo leaves still linger in our bamboo leaf tea scent. 65.- Baht [30 gram].

-------------------------------------------------

<< Product Details click here >>

Roses use fragrant Mon roses. when you want to keep it for a long time Many people will use the method of drying in the sun. or drying with hot air dryer but for our garden will use the method of baking in the charcoal oven This will add a lot of fragrance to the tea flowers. thus getting the perfect taste of rose-scented tea. can be brewed as a hot drink Or you can buy it as a gift, souvenir or souvenir.

-------------------------------------------------

<< Product Details click here >>

Chaya vegetables or Mexican Kale that are known in our country. In the northeast of Thailand, some locals call it leaf-eating papaya, Vietnamese sweet vegetables, etc., but the origin was from Mexico. With many benefits of Chaya vegetables, whether it is a source of protein and calcium, as well as dietary fiber that is quite high and it also gives a taste that is comparable to MSG very well. 150.- Baht [120 gram].

-------------------------------------------------

<< Product Details click here >>

Our stevia extract contains 4.5% Stevioside extracted from Stevia leaves and 95.5% Maltitol extracted from Corn for the perfect use in cooking main dishes or desserts. at the shop, Sai Heal itself Use this product in low-fat dishes as it is a safe sweetener and inexpensive.

-------------------------------------------------

<< Product Details click here >>

Fresh pandan leaves with many outstanding properties It can be used to make dried pandan tea as well. But how to make the process of baking to make it smell good? which can be considered. Even if used to make tea leaves, but still the aroma of the fragrant pandan leaves. Including the taste of sipping tea in the morning or will it be brewed and put in the refrigerator. Drinking as a cold drink can be refreshing as well. The many benefits of pandan leaves still linger in the aroma of our pandan tea. 65.- Baht [30 gram].

-------------------------------------------------

<< Product Details click here >>

Beautiful blue butterfly pea flowers when you want to keep it for a long time. Many people will use the method of drying in the sun or drying with hot air dryer but for our garden will use the method of baking in the charcoal oven. This will add a lot of fragrance to the tea flowers. Thus getting the perfect taste of butterfly pea flower tea can be brewed as a hot drink or will boil and let it cool. Can be brought into the refrigerator as a cold drink as well. 65.- Baht [30 gram].

-------------------------------------------------

<< Product Details click here >>